This month's specials...
As the weather in South Dakota is always changing, so are our specials. See what's on the current agenda.
NEW Brews & Bottles
Small Batch Beer
- Hay Camp Brewing - Laid Back Jack, a smooth rye milk stout aged in Jack Daniels Whiskey barrels. It clocks in at 8.0% ABV - just enough to warm you up right.
- Lost Cabin Beer Compay - Jackalope Hunter, two long fuzzy ears, two antlers, two eyes, big feet, a button nose, and razor sharp teeth. I have just described to you the North American Jackalope. So seldom seen that some question its very existence. Only brewed when our staff gets a wild hare, this Hazy Pale Ale is just as elusive as the Jackalope, so grab it when you can.
Wine by the Glass
- Chateau de Trinquevedel Tavel Rosé (France)
- 3 Finger Jack Rum Barrel Aged Red Blend (California)
- BioKult Gruner Veltliner (Austria)